Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Feeling much gratitude today.

And I'm not saying that because I feel like I should or because that's what all my FB friends are posting today.

I really feel gratitude.  It's overwhelming.

I am grateful to have choices.  I am grateful to live in a country where taking things for granted is even a concept.  My mind cannot wrap itself around the horrors and oppression that still exist on Planet Earth.

I am grateful to live in a country where I am allowed to get a divorce.  I'm grateful to live in a place where I am allowed to work.  I am allowed to dress how I like.  I am allowed to make love to my boyfriend.

Funny thing about gratitude- it makes you miss things.

I miss my mom today.  So much.

I miss my sister, who is like an army of women packed into one person.  

I miss the South, the home of my childhood.

I miss Jeremy's warmth radiating next to me.

I miss Emma.

Bittersweet day today.  Mostly, sweet.

My wish for today is that everyone treats it like a holiday.  Talk about the voting, the candidates, and the country with an air of celebration.  Give yourself that while the excitement ripples through the nation today.  As long as the polling stations are open, celebrate.  Eat some bacon.  Get your favorite cup of coffee.  Treat yourself to something that brings you joy- a nap, a lunch date, a walk, or maybe just voting is enough...

Celebrate the joy of a day like today.





Comments

  1. I'm with you girl. :~) I celebrated my vote this morning with a Pumpkin Latte. So thankful for the U.S.A. Great words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends, my name's Andrea Maria, from Stockholm - Sweden. I read good comments about your good job, I'm very happy for you all as i have found same happiness in myself, just Few weeks ago i read a good testimony on similar blog website at my work office, a comment posted by a lady Jennifer from Madrid she said a Great man from Africana nation called Dr.Oduduwa was able to bring back her ex boyfriend after 12 months of break-up. i was motivated, I gave it a try to contact same Oduduwa via: (dr.oduduwaspellcaster@gmail. com) for urgent solution to restore back my marriage for about 2 years i have been separated. Just immediately i send email message to Dr.Oduduwa, I received immediate reply, he told me that he can help me, he said my case is too simple for him to handle because he have solve similar cases over the years. I gave it a try because i have nothing to loose from trying. he demanded for photo images and i bought candles and other spell materials required for a successful result. Two days ago which was Tuesday morning after love spell portion activated, i got a phone call from my ex husband man, he talked with me so nicely and apologize for breaking up with me, he explained to me that he was feeling very sorry, i forgive him and thank him for coming back. it was shocking and a big surprise to me, so quick i witness instant love spell result at work in my life up till today, we are much more in love than ever before we came to an agreement to start our family planning all over again. i never could imagine it will work so quickly until yesterday morning my husband man came back home to meet me and our two lovely kids we are all happy as one family.
    Dr.Oduduwa has great magic spell powers to resolve the following:...
    1) love spell portion to win games
    2) Restore back Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Spouses' trust spouses
    5) binding spelling to living together forever
    6) Breakup Spells (terminate relationship)
    7) Magic roots and herbs for strong errection and long lasting sex
    8.) Magic spell promoted in your Job office
    9) Magic spell to have a baby. (women fruit of womb)
    Note: I was desperate to get back my ex love man, it work more faster only desperate ones seeking for urgent result to restore back true love and peace in marriage relationship to contact Dr.Oduduwa immediately. WhatsApp mobile: +79268011965

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts